Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Capitalism collides with Political Correctness



Rent-A-Minority is a revolutionary new service designed for those oh-shit moments where you've realized your award show, corporate brochure, conference panel is entirely composed of white men. For, like, the fifth year in a row. Suddenly you're being called out on Twitter and you need to look not-racist and not-misogynist fast. Actually doing something meaningful to disrupt institutional inequality would be way too much work; so why not just Rent-A-Minority instead? 























Hat tip: American Digest

3 comments:

  1. Works for me. I used to kid one of my coworkers about being our token black man. He once asked why I thought there weren't more blacks working there. I told him because most blacks were smarter than him and us dumb honkies! - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as good as buying one but it's a start! ha ha ha ha Just kidding or am I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is where all those TV commercial folks come from!

    I'm laughing because now Kanye West is on the Trump Train, so he won't fit in the Standard Black Man category any more!

    ReplyDelete