Wednesday, November 30, 2016

"Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory; and he said to him, 'All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me.'"

Well done, Mother Jones, my good and faithful servant.  You have entertained us!  Via Althouse.

"I had a wonderful evening with president-elect Trump," Romney said in remarks to reporters after the dinner. "We had another discussion about affairs throughout the world and these discussions I've had with him have been enlightening, and interesting, and engaging. I've enjoyed them very, very much."


3 comments:

  1. Romney: liar, loser and choke artist. Even worse, he's the Establishment through and through.

    If Trump picks him, I'll be sorry; I'll also expect Trump to discover that there's a knife in his back when he counts on Romney to carry out his orders.

    I'm in the Anybody-But-Romney camp, as you can plainly see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being an Anybody-But-Hillary camper I am willing to trust Trump and Pence to pick an adminstration of their choosing. That being said, when the need arises I fully expect Trump, unlike the current White House Occupier, to hold people accountable for results or the lack thereof. In the meantime, anything that the Trump administration does to piss off Obama's lapdog media is fine by me.

      Delete
    2. Some say Trump is holding out the job just to get Romney to apologize publicly for his behavior, then once he has that, he'll appoint someone else. We'll see.

      Delete