Friday, April 19, 2013

First of all, God bless and protect the police in Massachusetts.

However, is it just me, or have they expended hundreds or perhaps thousands of rounds, yet managed to kill just one of the Muslims, and only wound the other.  It's like they are Imperial Storm Troopers from Star Wars - lots of shooting but to little effect, and this in a crowded city.  Just today the news played a tape of a literal barrage of shots, apparently at the Muslim, but he still lives.  Maybe some more range time would be in order.....

Looks like they have the survivor in custody.

Wonder who will represent him in the coming high profile trial?

7 comments:

  1. He made fools out of them last night. Pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, lucky for them they managed to wing him a couple of times, and he couldn't run far. He's lucky to be alive given all the powder the police burned shooting at him and his brother.

      Delete
  2. Just maybe... They really do need 1 billion rounds to do their job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking the same thing glad to know I ain't the only one

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts when I saw some of the video was what Ben Franklin said, "Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither". It looked like an occupying army in Boston. Men in military garb invading citizens homes. Don't get me wrong, I am glad they got these guys, and my heart goes out to the officer who was killed. But what I saw looked like swatting a fly with a sledge hammer.
    The same police state that refuses to uphold its constitutional duties to protect our borders and keep out terrorists and criminals had no problems violating the rights of its citizens. Thats the part that gets me. These people had no business being here in the first place. Remember how the police state in California reacted when Christopher Dorner went on his rampage? They were shooting first asking questions later. Is this the new norm in Amerika? Again, glad they got these guys, I am grateful for the police who risk their lives, but my God, this is over the top. Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This:

      "These people had no business being here in the first place."

      Lots and lots of problems avoided with a properly restrictive immigration policy, properly enforced. Certainly NOT the plan they want to pass in Congress.

      Delete