Thursday, November 24, 2011

This guy put this up over at the 24 hour campfire, doing something I've been thinking of for some time.  This whole OWS/Tea Party comparison couldn't set out any better the different types of people now inhabiting our country. Another way to put it is the difference between the producers and the takers.  

Well done.





And who got the most press???? and who were being paid for marching???

dah... liberal press holds the key... are they really Americans??? 









REPUBLICANS....................DEMOCRATS
PATRIOTS.....................PROGRESSIVES
CONSERVATIVES.................LIBERALS
_________________________
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment